Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that’s what the Jrob media thing is about I’d assume it’d leak tonight or tomorrow morning he was being cut. Seems odd timing though.
Can't say he doesn't deserve getting cut.

At this point, is there any argument left that he is NOT the biggest bust in Tennessee history? Maybe even the entire franchise history?

“This account is strictly for entertainment “ is literally what all the Snapchat dealers post after posting their product lol

Jrob presser tomorrow...could it be related to the panda shenanigans
I doubt it, probably scheduled prior to this. There hasn’t been a presser since we hired our coordinators. Interesting that JR trotting out instead of Vrabel... the press may go lighter on Robinson than Vrabel about Bowen. Robinson tends to keep his cool better than Vrabel too.

Looks like we got a Josh Gordon on our team. Million dollar talent but a 10 cent head.

Hopefully, we can prove he has violated his contract and can get out from under it.

Can't say he doesn't deserve getting cut.

At this point, is there any argument left that he is NOT the biggest bust in Tennessee history? Maybe even the entire franchise history?

Whatever I’ve said before regarding this idiot I take it all back. Biggest draft bust ever.

There is another $2.6 million to the Cap. I’m sure this is captions detrimental to the team or some such that helps with cap. Does anyone know for sure?

Looks like we got a Josh Gordon on our team. Million dollar talent but a 10 cent head.

Hopefully, we can prove he has violated his contract and can get out from under it.

I respectfully disagree on this statement. I have yet to see even the 10 cent talent to go with the 10 cent head.

Whatever I’ve said before regarding this idiot I take it all back. Biggest draft bust ever.

There is another $2.6 million to the Cap. I’m sure this is captions detrimental to the team or some such that helps with cap. Does anyone know for sure?
He's not the first player we've had that I'm thankful for the rookie salary cap numbers. I can't imagine having to pay guys like Jake Locker close to Jamarcus Russell money but even at #29, Wilson would have been more costly than the current waste.

I can get put on my ass in the NFL can I make a couple million, hell one pay check at the league minimum and I'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back