Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes, because I think that he will start making catches in pre-season. However, he is as good as gone already IMO. I thought that I heard Fisher say in a post-practice media address that B. Jones has already been taken off of the PUP list. I could be wrong about that. Williams, Jones, and Roby impressed me last year. Bennett and Givens will be starters. Orr just signed a contract and he's got kick/punt return skills. Bobby Wade and Grant Mattos are in the mix too. I think that our receiving core will probably end up as follows:

Givens
Bennett
Jones
Williams
Roby
Orr
Wade... if they keep a 7th, it might be between Mattos and Calico. I don't know how Mattos has been doing lately, but it's got to be better than Calico. "I saw a ball hit him in the face..." NOT GOOD! :irked:

Nash said:
It's very hard to see Calico on this team.. first of all it's difficult to compare ACL injuries, but isn't it surprising that Jones has 1) recovered in 7-8 months, 2) lost 10-15 lbs and increased his speed, 3) seems to be ready to go mentally, 4) has worked on his hands and framing the catch, while Calico has faltered... if Jones go to PUP,Calico is still 7th on the depth chart.. Calico likely goes to another team for a 5th round pick next year..

Hate to disagree with you but Calico has zero trade value. While I admit his intangiables will probably get him another shot elsewhere if he is released/not resigned by the Titans, I do not see another team risking more than a chance to make their team.

I saw Troupe's jersey on sale for $45, which surprised me, guess they just overstocked, I might get it as a backup jersey.

Sukrillux, you have 7 listed, even before calico and mattos. That's the problem. I'm amazed BJ is back from the PUP, I doubt there's much chance that in 4 weeks time he could be put back on it. We're crowded at WR, mattos might make the PS, calico can't and will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back