Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy's career is hanging by a thread and he "has been a little inconsisent as far as attendance is concerned." I don't see this report as positively as some. I do hope he makes it, both for his sake and the Titans' sake.

Calico is looking over at the sidelines. What he sees is the Grim Reper sitting next to the Fat Lady. He can hopefully read these signs.

Gimme a break people. He doesn't know how to work those "otter pops" at the end of his elbows.

He has more drops more than a rainstorm.

Too Bad....

Hes not going to have anyone that's going to be throwing him the ball :p

He can look all he wants in mini's but if there is no one to throw to him except for 2nd and 3rd stringers that's all he will look good doing because game time, it will be picked before he can even get his hands on the ball. If we lose McNair, this is going to be a LONG Season, I dont care if we have Volek, Cutler, Leinart, or Young!! If we are going to get to playoffs this year, McNair is our quarterback and YOU CAN BOOK IT!!

Xulander said:
If we lose McNair, this is going to be a LONG Season, If we are going to get to playoffs this year, McNair is our quarterback and YOU CAN BOOK IT!!

you haven't seen the last 2 years of TitanBall have you?

here's what needs to happen to make it to the playoffs

A) We MUST have a RB remain healthy
B) We MUST have a QB remain healthy
C) We MUST make plays from the line to the secondary

I'm glad to hear Calico is making strides. He was up and coming until that ****ing cheapshot horsecollar tackle by Roy Williams....I hope he has a big game against the Cowboys this year.

as soon as we drafted calico i knew he would be good. i just hope he can prove himself enough to remain a Titan because he has talent.

Puck said:
you haven't seen the last 2 years of TitanBall have you?

here's what needs to happen to make it to the playoffs

A) We MUST have a RB remain healthy
B) We MUST have a QB remain healthy
C) We MUST make plays from the line to the secondary

thank you captain obvious.

Vigsted said:
Unless Calico has a pro bowl year he won't be signed to a big contract by another team, so if he does well enough for the Titans to want to resign him, there won't be any competition.
How do you have a pro bowl year on that track record?
I wish the best for Ty. Please produce now. Need it bad.

Gunny said:
thank you captain obvious.
It's%20Capt%20Obvious%20600.jpg

both of my parents went to mtsu, so we were happy when we got him, i hope he has a breakout year, and if he can hang onto the ball he can pull away, because hes got some wheels

Ewker said:
then the Titans resign him for big bucks, then he gets hurt again :irked:

Titans don't resign anyone for "big bucks"...even McNair's so-called $100 Million contract was just so much fluff - as we're seeing now. Even if he has a big year, BJ and the Boys will be ready by year 3, which makes him probably expendable.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back