Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I need ya'll to either PM me and put your name down in this thread.

I am planning on doing an article on the international fans and I got some Q & A for you. (questions and answers for those who don't know).

I know some of the international flavours out there but some others do not have there locations so I am not sure.

So if your interested in adding to the article contact me. If not, I'll interview myself.

Not for an international Titan fan, seeing as they are located in the USA.

Although I could tell you what you Americans count as to most of us, I just don't wanna get banned. :ha:

titanbuoy said:
Canada we're pseudointernational:))
terrence_et_Philip02.jpg

do all you guys really have flapping heads?

So far I got -

LazyManJackson
Titanbuoy
Toly
Mex#1TitanFan

I'll get Carpy in it, Tackhead#1. Guig if he comes online. Michi might be interested.

I will give it another day and send you guys out the Q&A and send them to others as they come in.

Anyone else interested just put your name down or PM me.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
terrence_et_Philip02.jpg

do all you guys really have flapping heads?

Alright now you've gone to far! No one makes fun of our flapping heads damn it! In retaliation for such an offensive slur we're sending down our secret weapon. You guys may have cruise missles, aircraft carriers and those green beret types... but we've got this guy...

attachment.php

"I'M CRUSHING YOUR HEAD!"

We may have flapping heads, but now you all will have FLAT HEADS! I hope for all our sakes this conflict doesn't escalate further... don't make us send down Anne Murray.

I sent PMs to all of you and some others.

Anyone else who wants to be involved PM me with your email address, I need to email you the questions as they exceed the limit for a PM

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back