Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Gunny many Americans are really out of this world, don't they count then?:))

You can sign me up.. maybe I can get more than 16 right :ha:

avvie said:
Frankly I took Loverboy and Brian Adams as an act of war.

Celine Dion must have been like a nuclear bomb then. I can't believe you've actually allowed her to live in Las Vegas. If I never hear or see that shrill, shrieking, anorexic, narcistic skank again it will be much, much tooooooooooooooo soon.
hehehe... I really don't like her much.:smile:

I've emailed out questions to all (or most of you). If you havent got them, let me know.

Anyone else wants to do it let me know. I am hoping to start writing on Friday (Aussie time, Thursday in the US).

Thanks to all who replied and emailed me back.

Hey guys,

just to let you know this is still coming up, I am just waiting until all the draft hoopla is done.
I will email it to TitanJeff in a few days time. It is done and ready to go.

and more importantly - embaressing muhahahahaha.

nah just kidding.

I would be surprised if you could find anything embarrassing in those questions anyways... unless of course Carpy turns out to be a 14 year old girl or something...:ha:

Im really scared, i dont remember what i wrote.

arghh... I wont have a computer close tomorrow...

could someone send me and sms with the first titans pick?
send me a pm and it will be an internationall sms sending if someone is so kind.

BTW... today is by birthday, 29 if someone wonders,
Im making a huge party with caipirinha & pals tonight.
Someone wants to come?

I remember what I put for how I got into the NFL and that.

Can't remember anyting else, I PM'd Gunny about these questions about a week ago, I wondered what had happened.

Sorry Michi, can't come to your party, by the time I get there it will be tomorrow, and I can't miss the scoccer results and of course the NFL Draft.

Well tomorrow will be the day we draft Vince Young, and i'm sure Michi will be celebarating, if he's sobre:suspect: :suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

Michi40 said:
BTW... today is by birthday, 29 if someone wonders,
Im making a huge party with caipirinha & pals tonight.
Someone wants to come?

Happy birthday Michi!:jump: Have a nice big glass of Ribera del Duero for me. Yummy :drool:

titanbuoy said:
Celine Dion must have been like a nuclear bomb then. I can't believe you've actually allowed her to live in Las Vegas. If I never hear or see that shrill, shrieking, anorexic, narcistic skank again it will be much, much tooooooooooooooo soon.
hehehe... I really don't like her much.:smile:

Don't pull any punches buoy. Tell us how you really feel.

I admit it. I have serious Celine Dion issues.

True story: I have a retail business and the ONLY rule regarding music in the stores is... you guessed it, No and I mean ABSOLUTELY NO Celine Dion. I walked into my busiest store one December day only to find the store's manager spinning Dion's Christmas craptacular. I calmly walked over to the CD player, ejected the CD, snapped it in two and handed the manager twenty bucks to cover his expense. He actually took it well, I guess he's used to his ******* boss after all of these years.

Thanks boys, Im sobre (after some rest) and really happy about Vince YOUNG!!!!!!!!!

Sorry u guys coundn´t come. Next year I´ll tell u sooner.

And titanbouy... how did u know I love Ribera del Duero's wines???!!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
My fav. is Viña Sastre
I like it even over La Riojas's ones. :drool:

cheers to u all guys

1 year less for the 30's crisis

Lets get ready 06 season!!

Vigsted said:
I would be surprised if you could find anything embarrassing in those questions anyways... unless of course Carpy turns out to be a 14 year old girl or something...:ha:
I'm 15 now big fella, and Í've got my eye on you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back