Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going on 4th downs now right. Not listening to the OC, and not being so shy on tackling Murray. And ffs if chandler Jones is out wide put a TE on the cunt

I don’t think I could possibly be more disappointed in this team and coaching staff. Downing is looking like a complete swing and miss although the O-line hasn’t made things easy for him. Also, throw the damn ball to AJ.

Scored a TD to end the half, we MAY have had a chance, but all chances were blown when Tanny overthrew the ball on 3rd and 1 and our rental kicker missed a 46 yarder.

Vrabel puts way too much confidence in these damn FG kickers.Guy clearly missed a damn XP and you send him out there to make a 46 yarder?

Scored a TD to end the half, we MAY have had a chance, but all chances were blown when Tanny overthrew the ball on 3rd and 1 and our rental kicker missed a 46 yarder.

Vrabel puts way too much confidence in these damn FG kickers.Guy clearly missed a damn XP and you send him out there to make a 46 yarder?
Tammy getting paid elite QB money but Kyler is the QB performing like a elite QB today.

I seem to be the only one not completely surprised by this. I told @Scarecrow this was going to happen months ago. In fact I predicted us to be 2-5 in the first 7 games.

Imo we have one of the hardest schedules in the league and the Cardinals, are no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back