Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Henry looks slooooow to the hole. The team looks unprepared. Maybe an overreaction but it doesn’t look like it’s going to be the season we hoped for.

Henry goes down so freaking easy at the line of scrimmage. Once he gets past the LoS he does well, but he refuses to kick his feet and push through.
They need to have someone else taking more snaps at the beginning of the year. He's always stiff and a liability until the latter half of the season

yeah so lets just keep handing the ball to henry eventhough hasn't been able to get more than 10 yards all day...lets just continue to put the offense in constant 3 and longs...has Vrabel turned into Jeff Fisher????!!!!

team is an absolute embarrassment....where is mularkey!!

yeah so lets just keep handing the ball to henry eventhough hasn't been able to get more than 10 yards all day...lets just continue to put the offense in constant 3 and longs...has Vrabel turned into Jeff Fisher????!!!!

I’ve said it for a long time when Henry has an off day there is no offense. Sad though because there’s a lot of talent at WR being wasted

Under Vrabel, the Titans have disproportionately run more on first down than Mularkey ever did. It was something I hoped that would be addressed in the offseason and this game doesn't give me much hope that the team will correct that massive imbalance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back