Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping there is a run on LBs, DBs and all other postions besides OT so we can get the baddest, meanest, SOB for our RT. If we want to see improvement in our offense we need that kind of guy. Especially with a young QB or Volek. Give our QB time to throw and a running game and we will be successfull IMO.

it is still a possibility of us signing ty law, but even if we dont- i dont think we will draft a CB in the second round... with the 39th pick in the second round if d'qwell jackson is available he will be a titan... nd i see that happening!! if we dont get a middle linbacker we will either go after a lineman (guard)(tackle) or safety to fill in the holes.... the thing that really sucks about this upcoming season is that in the draft we do not have a thrid round pick because we got travis wak henry!!! :ha:

metal957 said:
I'm with bigtitan on this one if we can nab antonio cromartie which I believe we can because there are so many good DBs. He is big and fast and would be a nice addition if Hill or Pacman got injured.
i dont think its a possability. i think right now he slated to go in the top 20, but you never know with knee injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back