Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly other than maybe, just maybe a tackle or two I don’t think it matters....

I’ve gone back and forth. I think if he were at full strength it would def matter because we’d lose a run gap. When not at full strength, we’ve got the line enough to move him a bit and can scheme block him. And I guess it matters who is playing his back up which admittedly I do not know who that is.

Theyve got Tanoh Kpassagnon at DE. He was my guy in that 2017 draft. They got him at pick 59. We didnt have a 2nd rounder that year so didnt have a shot it him. But I would trade Corey Davis for him now.

Theyve got Tanoh Kpassagnon at DE. He was my guy in that 2017 draft. They got him at pick 59. We didnt have a 2nd rounder that year so didnt have a shot it him. But I would trade Corey Davis for him now.

To be fair, the lost of players id trade Corey Davis for right now is long and not particularly distinguished.

To be fair, the lost of players id trade Corey Davis for right now is long and not particularly distinguished.
Cd gets a lot of hate. He is in fact a very big part of our offense. Dude comes up clutch a lot and is one of the best blocking wrs in the game which is huge for this team. Just cause he didn't get the numbers or targets this year doesnt mean he's not important to this team!

Cd gets a lot of hate. He is in fact a very big part of our offense. Dude comes up clutch a lot and is one of the best blocking wrs in the game which is huge for this team. Just cause he didn't get the numbers or targets this year doesnt mean he's not important to this team!

Cmon. Dude is nonexistent as a WR. If it's a blocker you want as a WR, go ahead and just start Kelly as a flanker. He's not doing anything most snaps.

He won't be on the team anyway when his rookie deal expires in what, a year or two? So sure, id trade him for any player who is remotely useful.

I don't care if Jones plays or not, he was out vs Texans and it didn't matter

And I'm hoping we didn't spend the 5th overall pick on a blocking WR!

Jones out would be massive for our passing attack. no one on that defense creates as much inside pressure. Tanny would be able to step up into the pocket and have an extra second. Theoretically of course.

Jones out would be massive for our passing attack. no one on that defense creates as much inside pressure. Tanny would be able to step up into the pocket and have an extra second. Theoretically of course.
We did alright when he was in week10

But this would be a nice help not having to manage his presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back