Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon. Dude is nonexistent as a WR. If it's a blocker you want as a WR, go ahead and just start Kelly as a flanker. He's not doing anything most snaps.

He won't be on the team anyway when his rookie deal expires in what, a year or two? So sure, id trade him for any player who is remotely useful.
He's still the 2nd best wr we have. Great number 2!

Cd gets a lot of hate. He is in fact a very big part of our offense. Dude comes up clutch a lot and is one of the best blocking wrs in the game which is huge for this team. Just cause he didn't get the numbers or targets this year doesnt mean he's not important to this team!
I never said he wasnt a contributor to the offense, but I'd still trade him for a good pass rusher.
I like Corey and want him to stick around but it's obvious he was not worth the #5 pick. I was just showing a guy we are about to face that was picked 59th in the same draft that I would rather have.

I still maintain if it is 3rd and 10 and I am going through my progressions it would be something like this.. AJ/Jonnu/Tajae/CD... if Humphries is playing, slip him inbetween Tajae and CD.

what a joke:
tannehill.gif

At this point, I think he would hurt them more than help them. I saw some videos of him practicing and he's basically just walking around. He's a FA next year and I don't think the Chiefs will be able to sign him long term, therefore they are probably going to force him to play this game no matter what.

A realistic number is 80-90 yards. Let’s not get carried away. That’s more than enough to win. The Chiefs are human and if we have Henry near 100 it means we’ve been moving the ball.

A realistic number is 80-90 yards. Let’s not get carried away. That’s more than enough to win. The Chiefs are human and if we have Henry near 100 it means we’ve been moving the ball.
Why is that a realistic number? A realistic number is more like 150. It will be very cold and tackling Henry will hurt more than normal. Unless they sell out on the run and give up big pass plays Henry gets 150 plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back