Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puck said:
btw,.....

NYJ is bringing in Ramsey along with a few other QB's
they may not be thinking QB at all come draft day

I was 95% certain they never were looking at a QB.

99% since they restructured Pennington.

I agree with you Nash. I think Cutler really could turn out to be the best QB in the class with the right polishing, but then again all of them could be. They all have potential to be great.

DG

trust me when I say this ...... they aren't depending on Pennington

why are they interviewing Patrick Ramsey if they were ?

theprizdfighter said:
I agree with you Nash. I think Cutler really could turn out to be the best QB in the class with the right polishing, but then again all of them could be. They all have potential to be great.

it's a good year to have the #3 pick

BUT NO MORE

I need to learn how to do this quote..originally posted by _______ thing..do you just click quote in the post you want to use?

Puck said:
DG

trust me when I say this ...... they aren't depending on Pennington

why are they interviewing Patrick Ramsey if they were ?

oh I know they aint depending on Pennington, but I don't think they will spend a high first rounder on another QB. Plus build a good line and even Jason Gesser could do well (sorry nigel)

theprizdfighter said:
I need to learn how to do this quote..originally posted by _______ thing..do you just click quote in the post you want to use?

look at the bottom right of the post you want to quote

see the QUOTE button ?

CLICK IT

then you can edit out the text you don't really want to quote
-THAT IS IMPORTANT

some people just quote ENTIRE posts - which is a little annoying

DG

they need a QB in the worst way

there was alot of talk on Sports Radio this week about how much the Jets are considering offering WAS for Ramsey

they want a QB in the worst way

no idea why they restructured Chad, unless it was to decrease his cap #
(but that's not an issue anymore)

Puck said:
no idea why they restructured Chad, unless it was to decrease his cap #
(but that's not an issue anymore)

I see it as Chad's last chance. Sign Ramsey to a one year deal, back up Chad. If Chad plays like crap, bench him, play Ramsey and if he does no better they will have a top pick next year for a QB.

Thats just how I would play it.

Gunny said:
I see it as Chad's last chance. Sign Ramsey to a one year deal, back up Chad. If Chad plays like crap, bench him, play Ramsey and if he does no better they will have a top pick next year for a QB.

Thats just how I would play it.

considering what they are offering for Ramsey, it would be ridiculous to give all that up just so they could release him next year, when there's nowhere near the talent available at QB

thank god you're not an NFL GM

Next year def. is not as talented with QB's, but I really like Louisville's QB, Brohm I think his name is. He was only a sophomore this year, but he could come out next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back