Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 O & 21 D

fire away
We as fans can say fire away but I do t think the organization sees it that way. I think they see 5-3, 2.5 games in first, 3x div champs about to happen.
It’s almost firing people for success no matter how much negative the fans can see.

I’d also say that Adams has been fairly tone deaf to the fans anyway.

What a super strange hire. I know it's just an interim job but damn.

You at least hire someone as at interim who could at least be your HC if they can turn things around.

What a slap in the face for all current coaches on the staff.

We as fans can say fire away but I do t think the organization sees it that way. I think they see 5-3, 2.5 games in first, 3x div champs about to happen.
It’s almost firing people for success no matter how much negative the fans can see.

I’d also say that Adams has been fairly tone deaf to the fans anyway.
oh without a doubt

AS had that one halftime promotion where a Not Neiman sports artist painted a picture at halftime that the Titan foundation auctioned off or some shit... everyone in the stands was clowning the F out of the whole thing... and right now Titans sell wine of the week or some sh1t ... Football fans dont give a F about your dang wine of the week

but back to football... yeah AS hires people to deal with the unwashed masses

You at least hire someone as at interim who could at least be your HC if they can turn things around.

exactly none will quite so slap away... next coach will clean house anyways

there has been successful transitions from the booth to manager in the past... in MLB

never heard of it in Football... its actually crazy - but hilarious

Yes. And we should. But the HC isn’t getting fired
We disagree often but I'm with you on this one. I think with vrabel we have our Reid, Tomlin, Harbaugh, Belichick etc. They have their blemishes as does anyone in anything but they all keep their teams competitive consistently. That's not something you just give up on.

This is extremely weird for me as a Titans fan. On one hand I'm excited for finally having a winning team again ... But on the other hand I just can't understand why the F**K we can't/won't get a F**king First down or score in the Second half of the Games.
Worst part is that I know what's coming as soon as we get a lead greater than 7 points.

This is how you actually tank in the NFL.

Parks Frazier the new Indy offensive play caller, actually lived with a buddy of mine in the Boro while he was a defensive intern at MTSU. My friend has only had good things to say about him. Will be interesting to see what happens this weekend with both the Raiders and Colts sucking so hard this yr after both getting pre-season hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back