Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This punter switching thing is an example of getting too cute. I would take a successful game day over a short practice week every time. It’s the holding for FG part that concerns me.

7-2 going into the "mini bye week" would be nice but making the clots 5-4 would be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was watching Good Morning Football and their entire panel pick Darious Leonard (their mammoth DT) to shut down Henry tonight essentially. Says that will be the game plan - not like Henry win. Henry has been stopped a lot latley - averaging way under 4 per carry.

On a cool side note : I had no clue Arthur Smith’s daddy founded FedEx. Talk about family money boss. :cigar:

Was watching Good Morning Football and their entire panel pick Darious Leonard (their mammoth DT) to shut down Henry tonight essentially. Says that will be the game plan - not like Henry win. Henry has been stopped a lot latley - averaging way under 4 per carry.

On a cool side note : I had no clue Arthur Smith’s daddy founded FedEx. Talk about family money boss. :cigar:

I presume you mean Line Backer. Also pretty cool about A. Smith.
Either way call me biased or "Homer" but I got my money on BDH !
Have to be 7-2 after tonight!

Leonard is a LB and hes smaller than Henry. But pass the word on to henry.

Rip Darius Leonard

Henry is going over 150 tonight and he may just take a screen to the house!
82 and 149 on the ground vs them last yr so very possible he sees 150

I think Henry was the last RB to top 100 vs that D in a long time too. This year the highest total on the ground is 72 vs them

I also think Jonnu is going to have a good game. Key to me is some pass rush and when rivers makes those awful throws you have to pick him. I cant wait Thursday Night Football. Titan UP!

Leonard plays LB so unless they plan on playing him at the line of scrimmage Henry would already be on his way to the 2nd level by the time Leonard can even touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back