Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady > Tannehill
Yeah, I think so. But Tannehill will still be playing in 2-3 years, and Brady with these dropsies, this atrocious defense, and a kicker who can’t kick.. don’t think he’d do so well here. Especially factoring in Sambrailo’s “lookout block” that could have broken a 40 something QB in two.

Tannehill is elite, we just run play action pass to Anthony firkser 10 times a game and let AJ Brown disappear when he is 3/3 at beating his man deep the past 2 games

Still the best the Titans have had since 2003.. and it’s not even close. I’m not complaining about him or Henry. 17 points were basically handed to them via special teams.

would be hard for anyone to overcome that, and the Colts defense is tough.

Maybe his first 16 games. The level of play these last 4 weeks have not been any different than what we’ve had the last 15 years.

It looked like he made a lot of the throws tonight that got dropped to me. Perfect? No. Feeling the loss of better protection? Yes. The bigger problem right now is our defense and special teams. Looking more and more like an 8/8 squad right now.

We made the same excuses (myself included) for Locker, Mettenberger, Mariota. Idk how you can watch this game and not be concerned about the offense. It’s been a problem for 4 weeks. Steelers figured us out and the rest of the league is mimicking.

Titans had the game in hand until the punting unit gave the Colts two TDs in the final minutes of the third quarter. That changed the game.

The dropped pass by Brown that would have put them up 14-0 in the first quarter also hurt. They didn't get any points from that drive.

Clearly, the Titans are not yet a top tier team, although I think they are above average. The next two weeks will tell us more.

The line is beat up for sure but we are paying him how much money? If the line has to be perfect we should have spent it on Conklin instead.
Well, we should have spent it on Conklin. I have said so since the beginning. The Beasley money would have been better spent on keeping him. Our line doesn’t have to be perfect, just not pitiful. JRob did not have his best offseason this year with a (so far) poor draft and bad FA signings. With the coaching losses factored in too, we are not as good as last year.

Junk game.

Aj brown drop cost us big time, changed the entire complexion of the game. Could have made the Colts very uncomfortable playing from down 14, that's not their game.

The fourth down stop the start of the third quarter was huge. Real show of attrition for the defense and could have swung the game back in the titans favor. The 3rd and 1 I think it was on that drive Henry was out was a killer. If Henry is on the field, that's most likely a first down.

After that everything broke the Colts way.

Hopefully Henry, saffold, and tannehill are all OK it would be a real bummer to lose one of them in a game like this

Well, we should have spent it on Conklin. I have said so since the beginning. The Beasley money would have been better spent on keeping him. Our line doesn’t have to be perfect, just not pitiful. JRob did not have his best offseason this year with a (so far) poor draft and bad FA signings. With the coaching losses factored in too, we are not as good as last year.

Couldn’t keep Conklin, RT, and Henry all long term without losing other guys (Adoree, Davis, Jayon, AJ Brown etc). The numbers don’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back