Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill isn’t elite fellas. Hate to break it to you. He’s been figured out in this offense.
Still the best the Titans have had since 2003.. and it’s not even close. I’m not complaining about him or Henry. 17 points were basically handed to them via special teams.

would be hard for anyone to overcome that, and the Colts defense is tough.

Lost 3 out of our last 4. That’s not good. We have a lot of problems to fix and not sure we can. We could easily lose the next 3 and be 6-6 before we play the Jags again.

Team could have a losing record at the season. A lot of good teams left to go on the schedule

I knew when in pregame the analysts were talking up the titans and Tanny they would shit the bed. They need to quit bitching about respect nationally when they play like this on national tv.

Tannehill isn’t elite fellas. Hate to break it to you. He’s been figured out in this offense.
It looked like he made a lot of the throws tonight that got dropped to me. Perfect? No. Feeling the loss of better protection? Yes. The bigger problem right now is our defense and special teams. Looking more and more like an 8/8 squad right now.

It looked like he made a lot of the throws tonight that got dropped to me. Perfect? No. Feeling the loss of better protection? Yes. The bigger problem right now is our defense and special teams. Looking more and more like an 8/8 squad right now.
Gotta get that 9-7 wildcard berth again duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back