Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont feel good about this. We are going to make 0 adjustments and run d hen into a brick wall hoping to kill the clock and the colts are going to adjust a bit. We cant count on 2 more ints

Yes, it sure does seem like the Titans are losing badly at the half. I have little confidence in the offense doing better in the second half. I hope I am wrong, but it feels like they are set up to lose this game in spite of leading at the half. I hope the defense can stymie the Colts again in the second half.

Let’s see if we can actually put our foot on an opponent’s throat, or if we allow this turn into the typical dog fight that has to be won or lost at the last minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downings Syndrome O

third & 6 instead of a slant or something over middle take a 7 step drop going for a low % play... just stupid

Second and three and they end up fourth and six. Titan offense cannot run basic NFL plays successfully. Pathetic performance today.

Well I've seen it all now. Play action from wild cat. Wow, I like gadget and trick plays as much as the next guy. But if you run wild cat with Henry let him run the fucking ball. What was the goal here. Fake hand-off to wr is fooling nobody when it's Henry handing it off you dick!

We aren’t to get a magical turn over every Colts possession. They are moving it far better than us. Offense better show up soon or this will get tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back