Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So as a Titan fan, there's a glass half empty, glass half full way of watching this game...

So are you cheering for overtaking New England for the #1 seed (requiring rooting for the Colts) -- or are you playing the safe bet and laying another game in between us and the Colts?

I root for the best outcome which us getting the number one seed. So you pull for the Colts. We need to win 2 games and the Colts don’t matter.

I root for the best outcome which us getting the number one seed. So you pull for the Colts. We need to win 2 games and the Colts don’t matter.

Only issue with that is Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins are definitely not absolute locks. Part of me would feel much better w a 3 game cushion under our belt.

Definitely rooting for the Colts. I’m not living in fear of losing the division. I want that 1 seed and that will require at least 1 Patriots loss. The Colts might be the best shot.

Only issue with that is Steelers, 49ers, Dolphins are definitely not absolute locks. Part of me would feel much better w a 3 game cushion under our belt.
You only need two wins to win division or a win and colts loss. Given that colts will probably lose to Cardinals them beating pats to help titans secure 1 seed would be best

This thread going to get TitanMark super triggered..

I’m not triggered at all…. It matters none to me who wins. The Titans win either way. Buffalo wins next game against Pats, book it. Titans win out and it doesn’t matter…. Colts win great !!! Pats win great!!!

Titans will go into the playoffs with everyone saying the defense is best in AFC.

I ain’t worried a bit.

I’m not triggered at all…. It matters none to me who wins. The Titans win either way. Buffalo wins next game against Pats, book it. Titans win out and it doesn’t matter…. Colts win great !!! Pats win great!!!

Titans will go into the playoffs with everyone saying the defense is best in AFC.

I ain’t worried a bit.

Bills are 3-4 since we kicked them over. I'm definitely not betting on them to cover any spreads, much less win a game now.

I'd rather the Pats win. Not only could the colts still catch us, I don't even want them in the playoffs. I don't want to have to beat them a third time. Go pats and hopefully they lose to the bills or dolphins later.

Titans win + Colts loss next week makes us the first division winners of 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back