Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Analyst, this should be easy...

RollTide, cat got your tounge?
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Apathy!!!:banned:

Seriously bro, what about how many playoff games we have won in a two year span? What of it? ZERO.

NONE.
ZILCH.
ZERO.
NADA.

rebuttle Bear Bryant?
SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Don't care about underpaying an undervalued, talented qb too much... enough to put the franchise in jeopardy for what can amount to a 1999 Colts team...(loosely speaking)... I need to check for your reply that says

(3-13,3-13)=6 wins, 26 losses ... therefore... 13-3 is impossible...
glass half empty without "I don't care" McNair?:hmm:

I need to go hunt that post up...
I asked for your statisical argument King Analyst...
you defered...:sad2:

quit asking leading questions if I have to come slap your opinion out of you.
(honestly don't... I'm an attention whore)
...much like your boy Manning...:winker:

ok then.... let's debate the merits of Manning out of UT. a senior...
vs. todays Sr. Matt Leinart... and Jr. Vince Young. There is a mild eye on the Cutler kid... explain Mr. Analyst how Leinart is doomed and Peyton Manning is just simply the son of God...

take your time with this one... Lord knows I've waited a whole day and a half for your reply.
Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else standing her so you mush be talking to me. Here's an idea, talk to me... Why don't you talk to me, PAL.

Can you not explain how much better a 3-13 colts team is better than a 5-11 or 4-12 Titans team...

and you want to be my cable show host...
(Bipolar shakes head with concern)

What would be my chances of getting single game tickets to the Jets game on gameday?

Have to do a 2 week course in St Louis some time this year and may try and organise it for start of the season. Would then drive down to Nashville on the weekend.

If I keep travelling like I am, you can probably have mine.

My wife is about ready to kill me after spending another 2 weeks looking after our 3 toddlers..

I just scored two sweet tickets to the December 24th game at Buffalo. They're on the 45 yard line 4 rows from the field on the Titans sideline. The best seats I've ever had for an NFL game. Getting someone to accompany me to Buffalo on Christmas Eve could be dicey, but the nice seat location might make it easier. Hopefully the weather won't be too awful in upstate New York that afternoon. Anything but freezing rain and I've got no worries (we canuckleheads know how to bundle up in cold weather).

If that wasn't enough to make me a happy camper, my Vince Young jersey arrived in the mail today...

And hey! It's Friday! Have a good weekend everyone!:)

Carpy said:
If I keep travelling like I am, you can probably have mine.

My wife is about ready to kill me after spending another 2 weeks looking after our 3 toddlers..

I feel ya. I don't have 3 toddlers but I have 4 year old boy and 9 year old girl, both in soccer (one of which i am the coach) and my wife took off for the last 3 months of '05 to India for work and now 2 more weeks. I need a vacation, without kids. :bonk2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back