Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash said:
McClain today on the Zone sure sounded like we would see Bush drop to us...now whether we trade down or not he didn't say...

In no scenario should we pass on Reggie. Unless of course it is a Ricky Williams or Herschel deal.

Puck said:
but can you 'drop-kick' a FG ?
That was killer.
cool01.gif

elfinmagic53 said:
I told Bus to play hard ball. Right now, Steve is sitting on a 50 mil:greedy: bubble. The little Mauck project down in Miami basically helped Steve out. They need him. He shouldn't take less than 15 mil and some extras for coaching up Young Tex.

A quarterback like Steve would flourish in a place with offensive weapons. He has never really had any quality receivers with the exception of Derrick Mason.
never any quality receivers? please. so, we can thank you for Steve's hardball?

#1TitansFan said:
Why would he not want to stay in Nashville? He has been on the same franchise since 1995 and knows the system well. If he went to another team he would have to learn another system and take the risk of not being a favorite of the fans if he doesn't do good. I don't live in Nashville but it seems to me that McNair has already won the fans over so if he has a bad year, the fans don't hate him. It seems to me that he would be better off staying in Nashville where his fans and coaches that he has been with his entire career since the franchise came to Tennessee.

Man I live in Mexico City and believe me I love McNair as much as my own mother!!
I think he will stay and play this year maybe the next and sit behind our new Qb, and retire as a Titan, we all want that, I want to see Mac in Canton dressing blue!!

Nash said:
Right now it's a lot of posturing.. but what would a free agent QB cost.. let's say Kerry Collins, or Mark Brunell last year.. 3-4 million .. so if Steve thinks he is worth 9 million plus a bonus...I don't think so!! he may be leaving to get a ring with Miami, unless of course the Texans are trading Carr to Miami and taking VY...

McClain today on the Zone sure sounded like we would see Bush drop to us...now whether we trade down or not he didn't say...

Hey remember that Miami got his Culpepper?

Mex#1TitanFan said:
Hey remember that Miami got his Culpepper?
check the time stamps. sorry. I reviewed this thread today just for reference...
then I saw Elf girl stating that she told Bus to play hardball with the the club...
Today, I couldn't help but reply... I feel like I could drop kick her mentality much like Flutie does the pigskin. It's good!:brow:

Elf-:kiss: Any 'hope' left for Tank?:ha:

:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back