Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
titansfan9 said:
Ahmed Plummer and Ike Taylor are two guys I like, but Ike is a RFA, and Pitt may lock him up.

Just say no to Ike. He is Haywood Jeffries on the defensive side of the ball. He dances on every play.... including ones where he gets burned for a 40 yard pass but ends up making the tackle :sad2:

WoolfolksUncle said:
Don't go crazy anybody, just stating that you cannot finalize Andre's contribution. Last season was the closest thing to a full season for him and he ended strong, albeit as the Nickel but he locked it up in our next to last game vs Miami and there were 0 passes even attempted to the slot receivers which did play in the second half. Even the announcer mentioned that the slot receiver in the middle of the field was being shut down.
Wow, he did make a major contribution:lol:

Yes he did nearly have a full season but I wanted to see more good games from him, he played a blinder against Arizona before being taken off injured. More consistant production, less injuries and better judgement is what I want too see out of him next season

Right now we can add another quality cornerback as well as keeping Jones and Hill to mature and improve, and trust me they will.

bob45x32 said:
wht about charles woodson he is still the man
Charles Woodson is the man....wow, thats a blast from the past. Woodson has done very little(considering the hype he got coming out) since he has been in the NFL

???

Starkiller said:
There won't be any June 1 cuts this year. It won't save teams any extra cap money no matter when players get cut.

You mean if there is no new CBA right? Is it written in the current agreement that the old rules don''t apply this year.

Yes, I said that assuming there would be no new CBA. That presumably will all go back to normal soon (assuming they don't change the cap rules on us)...

Andre Dyson is rumored to possibly be cap casualty.

Would the Titans consider bringing him back and would Dyson sign for what could be less than he could get on the open market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back