Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
man Soccer have the worst fans out there, no matter which country you're in. There are a lot of nut cases.

Therei s a DVD called the Football Factory - I believe it is a documentary on Soccer fans in England.

LazyManJackson - You a Liverpool or Arsenal fan?

There's also the movie Green Street Hooligans, which is about a guy joining a football firm and then savagely beating other football firms, when you watch it you feel like hitting someone

LazyManJackson said:
Look at the avatar
Liverpool

yeah i was looking but i could tell if it was Liverpool or Arsenal, i suppose now looking Liverpool are complete Red and Arsenal have white sleeves on their red tops?

And I aint big into Soccer anyway, only on the PS2 - LMA Manager and FIFA

LazyManJackson said:
You would get beaten up for using the word Soccer, so don't say it

They have to give me a fan since I played soccer. Football too. The other football. Something like that :stars:

but Americans only love to hate the French. Of course they deserve it only good thing about France is they are always there when they need the USA lol

My mate has played 2 years competetive rugby and 2 years amercian football and he says there is no other sport that is so physically demanding.....apart from golf

LazyManJackson said:
My mate has played 2 years competetive rugby and 2 years amercian football and he says there is no other sport that is so physically demanding.....apart from golf
Is he saying rugby or football is more physically demanding

And what is a British guy doing using the word "mate"...I thought that was for pirates and Aussies only:)

elfinmagic53 said:
What has Jevon Kearse or Kevin Ca:hmm: rter have to do with this thread, eh?
t1_kearse_all.jpg

What has Jevon Kearse have to do with #93, Elf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back