Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Dobbs or 5th round rookie Clayton Tune will be the starter...yep tank mode
Like they would be any better off with Colt McCoy as the starter? I don't see how cutting a journeyman who seems like he's played for 29 teams over the last 20 years and has never won a thing equals tanking.

My best guess with the Cardinals is that their hitting 2 birds with one stone. A clear tanking, but also an opportunity to start Clayton Tune and see if they like him going forward. After the 49ers just found out Purdy in the 7th was their best bet, Cardinals either have their guy, or get Caleb next year.

Well, fans aren't very bright if they think Colt McCoy was the difference between tanking and not tanking.

I'd rather throw an unknown out there than a journeyman that's 11-25 as a starter over 12 seasons and has thrown 2 more TDs than Ints (34 to 32) in that time. He really has no business being in the NFL at this point.

That's what I'm saying..... colt is no future lol, chances are Clayton Tune sucks too..... but MAYBE he shocks people lol.

Chargers cut Rookie QB Max Duggan.
"Duggan won the Davey O’Brien Award as the best quarterback in college football last season, finished second in Heisman Trophy voting and was the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year. He led TCU to the College Football National Championship Game, losing to Georgia at SoFi Stadium."

Kind of odd a kid with those kind of accolades getting cut this soon. Only threw 12 passes in preseason also. Seemed to do well in college but that doesn't always translate... You'd think he'd at least get a year or so being a 4th round pick though.

"Duggan won the Davey O’Brien Award as the best quarterback in college football last season, finished second in Heisman Trophy voting and was the Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year. He led TCU to the College Football National Championship Game, losing to Georgia at SoFi Stadium."

Kind of odd a kid with those kind of accolades getting cut this soon. Only threw 12 passes in preseason also. Seemed to do well in college but that doesn't always translate... You'd think he'd at least get a year or so being a 4th round pick though.
I guess that’s how far apart the Heisman winner and 2nd place were?
I mean, Williams is already hyped as hands down a NFL HoF already and the guy that was #2 didn’t make backup.
Herbert is also unlucky in the injury dept so the chance to play isn’t zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back