Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosen is the biggest name and need cut that I have seen. But there have been some high draft picks cut. The two eagle corners in particular, as bad as their secondary has been shocked those two were cut.

Maybe even Douglas the eagles cut he was a baller at west virginia. I think he lead ncaa in int his last year there. All major upgrades over Joseph who was a nice player 5 years ago, he is done.

Taywan Taylor has been cut from Browns. Could he back with the Titans?
I called this last year. Great trate by JRob that had people here freaking out. I’d bring him back, why not?

Although I’d rather roll the dice with Robert Foster. Bills just cut him. Looked more than solid as a rookie and then got dropped in the line up by John Brown and Beasley last year. We need another deep threat. He’s 6’2 and runs 4.41. 500 ish yards as rookie. Why not?

I called this last year. Great trate by JRob that had people here freaking out. I’d bring him back, why not?

Although I’d rather roll the dice with Robert Foster. Bills just cut him. Looked more than solid as a rookie and then got dropped in the line up by John Brown and Beasley last year. We need another deep threat. He’s 6’2 and runs 4.41. 500 ish yards as rookie. Why not?
I would like the Foster signing

Brown
Davis
Raymond
Foster
Batson

Dont know much about Hollister

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like the Foster signing

Brown
Davis
Raymond
Foster
Batson

Dont know much about Hollister

You forgot Hump. No room for Foster TBH.

As for Hollister, he has the potential to be a redzone threat and that's about it. 3rd and goal, I'd rather have Hollister in over Raymond and Batson, so there's some value for him on this team.

Any G that might fill the hole if Davis is injured for real?
A backup QB is another position to address.

I’d say WR is good.
Now that it looks like clowney will be here, pass rush should be good.

Also not too worried about #2 RB, but another position that is at least a ?.

You forgot Hump. No room for Foster TBH.

As for Hollister, he has the potential to be a redzone threat and that's about it. 3rd and goal, I'd rather have Hollister in over Raymond and Batson, so there's some value for him on this team.
Bye bye Hollister and Batson.

Davis
Brown
Hump
Foster
Raymond

Foster fills the Sharpe, third down possession WR role, better than Raymond. Hate him or love him, Sharpe had some clutch catches for us.

Bye bye Hollister and Batson.

Davis
Brown
Hump
Foster
Raymond

Foster fills the Sharpe, third down possession WR role, better than Raymond. Hate him or love him, Sharpe had some clutch catches for us.

We'll see. Hollister has good hands and great size to be a redzone threat.

Raymond and Batson (especially Batson) should count their blessings that Tannehill is on the team and can launch the ball downfield. I can guarantee you that Batson wouldn't be on this team if Mariota was still our QB.

Screw Foster, Hollister or Batson. Let's go after Hakeem Butler. I'm baffled as to how and why he got cut.
Don't know much about him, but seems like there is a lot of hype. I wonder why he was cut. Hasn't played at all. Maybe isn't fully healthy from his injury.

As much as I'd like to see him blow up this year, it's smart to anticipate Corey Davis missing some time and being gone next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back