Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see. Hollister has good hands and great size to be a redzone threat.

Raymond and Batson (especially Batson) should count their blessings that Tannehill is on the team and can launch the ball downfield. I can guarantee you that Batson wouldn't be on this team if Mariota was still our QB.
Hollister has good hands?
He has 2 career catches for 13 yds

Hoped this kid was going to make it with us was a great college player. But I will take Clowney and let the hawks have walker!

Any G that might fill the hole if Davis is injured for real?
A backup QB is another position to address.

I’d say WR is good.
Now that it looks like clowney will be here, pass rush should be good.

Also not too worried about #2 RB, but another position that is at least a ?.
Any G that might fill the hole if Davis is injured for real?
A backup QB is another position to address.

I’d say WR is good.
Now that it looks like clowney will be here, pass rush should be good.

Also not too worried about #2 RB, but another position that is at least a ?.
Greg Mancz from the Texans. Started multiple games at C and G. Vrable would know him from his time there. Probably not looking for a starting job or starter money. I’d say that’s a good backup.

Greg Mancz from the Texans. Started multiple games at C and G. Vrable would know him from his time there. Probably not looking for a starting job or starter money. I’d say that’s a good backup.
Ya, that’d be an ideal pickup.
I know Jones has had his issues at C over the years, just having a player capable behind him could help, but versatile OL make for some of the highest value backups.

Ya, that’d be an ideal pickup.
I know Jones has had his issues at C over the years, just having a player capable behind him could help, but versatile OL make for some of the highest value backups.
We cut David Q so honestly not sure what we have as depth there. Now with Wilson back drinking Coronas, I’m surprised we haven’t made some moves.

We cut David Q so honestly not sure what we have as depth there. Now with Wilson back drinking Coronas, I’m surprised we haven’t made some moves.
That Wilson thing is disappointing. Any time a first round pick won’t be used it sucks.

JRob did an awesome job finally addressing the DL but OL has zero depth and Kelly starting. If healthy, I think the line improves on last year, but if any go down with injury, we have only swinging doors left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back