Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

View attachment 21758

View attachment 21759

@walterfootball RD 2 mock

What my buddy who has always followed Michigan said:
‘Very high IQ. Not the greatest athlete but always in the right spot. Decent at covering the slot.’
I would say this is too high for Colson, but then again I thought 7 was too high for Latham.

I think we could trade down and still get Colson. I agree and think they like him and he fits what we want to do.

Powers at RG??
I came here to say this. Powers may be the best player still available on the board. Center to guard would be an easy position switch. That shores up every Oline position but RT and we can let NPF, Radunz, and Duncan fight it out for that spot.

I'm hearing Spencer Rattler is very much in play for Atlanta with the 43rd overall pick tonight as the team plans for the post-Penix era.

I want BPA regardless of the position for this pick. Trade back is a good option too, but we should be able to take someone that was Top 25-30 on our board for the whole draft.

Any position makes sense for us too. We can add another playmaker at WR, beef up the D-Line/pass rush, double dip at tackle (not excited about this one), or keep building that secondary (Mostly intrigued by this option).

We need a Safety pretty bad.

I am not worried about safety or LB for that matter as there as plenty of Vet options still available to sign either now or after camp. I think they wanted to wait until after the draft for one of the safeties but I expect to sign one of the vets remaining.

Latest posts

Back