Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a cool idea except for all those parts where you mention re-signing Clowney.
He sucks. Get rid of him and be done with it.

When you understand he isn’t and never has been a sack guy you see he doesn’t suck. He has health issues for sure. But if you can get him heathy he can really help a team. His health is the issue. So if you say he sucks because he stays hurt, well. I can’t argue that.

When you understand he isn’t and never has been a sack guy you see he doesn’t suck. He has health issues for sure. But if you can get him heathy he can really help a team. His health is the issue. So if you say he sucks because he stays hurt, well. I can’t argue that.
It's not about sacks solely.

It's his occasional sprint up the field, well passed the QB, losing containment and how he puts himself out of position to stop the run.
Now that's only sometimes, basically on the plays where he gives effort. I'll let you extrapolate what that also implies.

Clowney is trash, as we got to see it this season. Waste of money to keep him entirely. I'd rather play an untested 4th round pick or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back