Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it's not going to be that easy. There's no way in hell we have the rights to the Oilers uniforms anymore.

I've been an Oilers/Titans fan since 92, but those Oilers uniforms are part of the Houston franchise.

I love them uniforms to the fullest, but I've never felt they were part of the Titans of Nashville franchise.. Super sad, but true.

I just feel like the Texans are entiltled to wear those as their throwbacks.

Thats like saying the Ravens have the right to wear the Colts uniforms, just no...

Thats like saying the Ravens have the right to wear the Colts uniforms, just no...
It would actually be the Colts having the right to wear the Baltimore Colts uniforms...which they basically do lol

But does Baltimore have the right to wear the Cleveland Browns uniforms though?

Exactly.

Houston lost all claim to the Oilers when they refused to upgrade their stadium and Bud Adams moved the team.

Let's not forget that Bud founded the Oilers and co-founded the AFC. He made damb sure to lock down all rights to the Oilers franchise.

The Houston Texans are just an expansion team, with zero Oilers history. Remember the Tennessee Oilers? You can bet that Texans fans would like to cancel that page from the history books :brow:

It would actually be the Colts having the right to wear the Baltimore Colts uniforms...which they basically do lol

But does Baltimore have the right to wear the Cleveland Browns uniforms though?

Indianapolis is the original franchise from Baltimore, we are the original franchise from Houston... it was correct ;)

Indianapolis is the original franchise from Baltimore, we are the original franchise from Houston... it was correct ;)
Not exactly. The colts took the history with them like we did from houston. We still own the right to the oilers history the ravens own neither the colts or browns history.

As I have seen pointed out today, colleges have had single numbers used by receivers, defensive linemen, linebackers, defensive backs, and so on. I don't see the modified number rule being a big problem. The motivation behind the change appears to be coming from the number of players not being able to continue wearing their college number in the NFL even though they continue to play the same position.

As I have seen pointed out today, colleges have had single numbers used by receivers, defensive linemen, linebackers, defensive backs, and so on. I don't see the modified number rule being a big problem. The motivation behind the change appears to be coming from the number of players not being able to continue wearing their college number in the NFL even though they continue to play the same position.
Just saw a video about this, when Henry was in 8th grade they had a Henry Rule...once his team got up by 21 points, Henry had to leave the game...he should keep wearing 22, symbolizes he's not coming out anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back