Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Sorry for delayed post, I just got finished reading the thread title

I hope Pollard can bring something to the offense, imo he's too similar to Spears, is that a good or bad thing?

I hope Pollard can bring something to the offense, imo he's too similar to Spears, is that a good or bad thing?

My thread titles are as a result of a nitpick I had with those threads which used to click bait you into clicking into them. I want everyone to know what the thread was all about BEFORE clicking into them.

My thread titles are as a result of a nitpick I had with those threads which used to click bait you into clicking into them. I want everyone to know what the thread was all about BEFORE clicking into them.
Threads on here aren't click bait...links in some threads are

It’s bad if you need a big bruiser to get you one yard for a 1st down. Maybe Simmons can give it a try

Draft Braelon Allen in the 4th or 5th, or even Carson Steele in the 6th or 7th. Or one of many small school bruisers as UFA. I think we will find a guy to help before camp.

You don't like Estime out of ND? Gah if we were to get him in the 4th.

I do like Estime. Just don't think he will be there in the 4th.. And Allen may be a better fit for someone we use for goal line and 3rd and 1. I think Estime is a better fit for a team looking for a workhorse back. I wouldnt be mad at the pick if we got Estime.. Not at all.

I do like Estime. Just don't think he will be there in the 4th.. And Allen may be a better fit for someone we use for goal line and 3rd and 1. I think Estime is a better fit for a team looking for a workhorse back. I wouldnt be mad at the pick if we got Estime.. Not at all.

Borderline. He most definitely might be there when we draft in the 4th. I've always viewed him as a late 3rd rounder, but it seems like everyone is devaluing a RB these days.

Estime, Spears and Pollard would be insane.

Latest posts

Back