Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Only chance to get in the playoffs is to win the division. Slim chance there so it's almost time to wheel and deal before the trade dead-line. King Henry needs to be moved and if Hopkins starts putting up good numbers he might be worth something. If they still have a sniff in a couple weeks nothing will happen. Getting in to get bounced isn't a great option.

Only chance to get in the playoffs is to win the division. Slim chance there so it's almost time to wheel and deal before the trade dead-line. King Henry needs to be moved and if Hopkins starts putting up good numbers he might be worth something. If they still have a sniff in a couple weeks nothing will happen. Getting in to get bounced isn't a great option.
I belive that if we continue losing we will probably see a change in the coaching staff somewhere. Yes, we need to move Henry and Landry at minimum. Maybe even Byard.

We had a chance to win the division had we won today.

I know, I know it's super early in the season.

We can compete with the uprising Texans or Colts for second, 3rd or 4th fiddle. But we're not going to catch the Jags this year. You can BS or Troll this all you want, but just speaking the truth.

7-10 team that will retain the most overrated HC known to man.

It’s 1 game.
Even if you think division is a slim chance, WC is likely slimmer and this was always the case.

titans are 1 game back from Indy and Jax for arguably the crappiest division in football.
There are still 12 games left, 5 against the division, and 8 total against the conference.

they absolutely need to figure it out and put together multiple wins in a row AND find ways to win on the road.

long season still ahead.
unloading players makes no sense if no one wants them or their contracts. It’s almost crazy to hear how quick the fan GMs would literally trade anyone of value for some late round picks. and if throwing the towel in this quick is the mindset (thank god only for fans), you’d never win anything. The team would have to go undefeated or at least start every year undefeated for the first few weeks.

We had a chance to win the division had we won today.

I know, I know it's super early in the season.

We can compete with the uprising Texans or Colts for second, 3rd or 4th fiddle. But we're not going to catch the Jags this year. You can BS or Troll this all you want, but just speaking the truth.

7-10 team that will retain the most overrated HC known to man.

Hmm, no, turns out I can only do it once...??

It’s 1 game.
Even if you think division is a slim chance, WC is likely slimmer and this was always the case.

titans are 1 game back from Indy and Jax for arguably the crappiest division in football.
There are still 12 games left, 5 against the division, and 8 total against the conference.

they absolutely need to figure it out and put together multiple wins in a row AND find ways to win on the road.

long season still ahead.
unloading players makes no sense if no one wants them or their contracts. It’s almost crazy to hear how quick the fan GMs would literally trade anyone of value for some late round picks. and if throwing the towel in this quick is the mindset (thank god only for fans), you’d never win anything. The team would have to go undefeated or at least start every year undefeated for the first few weeks.
Trouble is this team has too many "it's one game" moments...we don't seem to be mentally tough...I blame Vrabel and his boys club mentality..he's too buddy buddy with the players

Trouble is this team has too many "it's one game" moments...we don't seem to be mentally tough...I blame Vrabel and his boys club mentality..he's too buddy buddy with the players
Vrabel and his leadership is like owning a construction company and hiring nothing but your friends and no one qualified for the job.

I agree with that. I think the Vrabel show has run its course.
One of my concerns when he was hired was the defensive secondary, a problem he had in a Houston, but he’s supposed to be a defensive minded coach.

that said, TN is a franchise filled with the “one game moments”, like many other franchises maybe even all of them, but historically there are many different reasons each time. This is kind of a snake but franchise on the big levels.

I think threads like this are the boil over frustrations from being so close, with mostly this roster, to see it falling apart right in front of us.

Being a fan of this team is exactly like being in an abusive relationship with a narcissistic psychopath. They are always doing things that make it suck to be with them, always have a story to deflect away from accountability, and just when you have had enough and are ready to leave, they do something really good to suck you back in and make you think you were the crazy one...

I agree with that. I think the Vrabel show has run its course.
One of my concerns when he was hired was the defensive secondary, a problem he had in a Houston, but he’s supposed to be a defensive minded coach.

that said, TN is a franchise filled with the “one game moments”, like many other franchises maybe even all of them, but historically there are many different reasons each time. This is kind of a snake but franchise on the big levels.

I think threads like this are the boil over frustrations from being so close, with mostly this roster, to see it falling apart right in front of us.
I agree...I would have no problem moving on from Vrabel...get a young offensive minded coach and a true DC
JRob takes alot of the criticism and rightfully so but we were 7-5 when he got fired and 2-8 since...the AJ trade did JRob in

NFL has priced me out, they do not take cash, and it so much nicer on 65 inch TV. Your own bathroom, adult beverages, and decent food!

NFL has priced me out, they do not take cash, and it so much nicer on 65 inch TV. Your own bathroom, adult beverages, and decent food!
I've got the CFL to fall back on for live football... wasn't a fan until we got $25 tickets recently and a decent spot to tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back