Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These situations are the worst time to be a titans fan. You window is closed, but you are in a pathetic division and still have an outside shot of winning the division. Simply put, we have too good of roster to lose everygame, but not nearly good enough to win.
Lose a couple more games and unload contracts…..

Surprise surprise we suck again?! Tannehill keeps sputtering out. No need to trade anyone their contracts are already going to expire.

I think we can win the division but we’ve got to bench Tannehill. Even if it’s only for one game.

Surprise surprise we suck again?! Tannehill keeps sputtering out. No need to trade anyone their contracts are already going to expire.

I think we can win the division but we’ve got to bench Tannehill. Even if it’s only for one game.
What are you talking about?Tannehill played really well.

He threw an INT with like 10 seconds left when the only option was to throw it to the sideline and everyone and their momma knew exactly where the ball was going. It was throw it or take a sack, game over either way.

Bench THill just because?
Strange strategy towards becoming a playoff team.

Titans are 2-3. All three current wildcard teams are 3-2. We are literally 1 game out of a wildcard spot with TWELVE GAMES left to play. This whole thread cracks me up.

Trade vrabel to New England. He’s a decent coach but his ego is his downfall!
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Vrabel resigned to go to New England to coach after Bill retires. I think Bill is gonna retire soon, an old post I made after Brady left NE I said I give Bill like 2-3 years post Brady and he'd retire. NE is in shambles right now I don't see him sticking around.

We had a chance to win the division had we won today.

I know, I know it's super early in the season.

We can compete with the uprising Texans or Colts for second, 3rd or 4th fiddle. But we're not going to catch the Jags this year. You can BS or Troll this all you want, but just speaking the truth.

7-10 team that will retain the most overrated HC known to man.
This gives me an idea. Since everyone thinks he's a good coach, how about trading him for draft capital?

These situations are the worst time to be a titans fan. You window is closed, but you are in a pathetic division and still have an outside shot of winning the division. Simply put, we have too good of roster to lose everygame, but not nearly good enough to win.
Lose a couple more games and unload contracts…..
I think the art of unloading players is to get rid of them just before they are useless and other teams are unaware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back