Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because one play call makes up for an entire season. You’re like the team owner that keeps a bad head coach because he wins the last game of the season.
No, I’m no Downing apologist. Just calling out the people on here that no matter what happens they bash Downing. The oline could get blown up and it was downing, the running back could fumble, and it was Downing.

We are #4 in Rushing and #18 over all with all of our weapons and most of our oline out for a big chunk of the season. So putting 100% blame obsessively on just the play calling is moronic.

No, I’m no Downing apologist. Just calling out the people on here that no matter what happens they bash Downing. The oline could get blown up and it was downing, the running back could fumble, and it was Downing.

We are #4 in Rushing and #18 over all with all of our weapons and most of our oline out for a big chunk of the season. So putting 100% blame obsessively on just the play calling is moronic.
agreed it is ALWAYS downing

In all fairness, not all are, but some of his play calls are definitely retarded.

We are #4 in Rushing and #18 over all with all of our weapons and most of our oline out for a big chunk of the season. So put 100% blame obsessively on just the play calling is moronic.
Actually watch the play calling instead of just saying oh we ranked this or ranked that…A lot of those rankings were Henry being ran into the ground to start the season because we had no passing game whatsoever. That’s why he’s on IR right now. A lot of his plays are absolutely ignorant. Like having all the WR’s on one side and not having them block them throw a WR screen. Or calling a delayed handoff on 3rd and inches. That’s just this one game. He’s being doing it all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back