Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo sounded like he was about to cry after he realized the Titans were now the top seed.

FahQ Romo.
He acts like we ran off and banged his wife, no idea what his deal is.. he's from the NFC and faced us once every 9 years

any chance to verbally fondle Mahomes he takes that shit though

Bowen got **** on when he kept the DC position, but our defense is really really good when healthy. I cannot imagine what it would be like if the rookie pass rusher was healthy. He looked pretty good.
Gotta give credit where credit is due and the defense is playing really well.

88psxno5ac981.jpg

We are really interesting. And I'm not sure the Titans will be favored in any playoff game even as the #1. Yet, we achieved all of this w/o three superstars. All who should be healthy and injected into the AFC 1 seed. Crazy. It's really gonna be interesting to watch.

And as expected, Titans don’t seem to be the lead story on any national sport shows, now it’s the Bengals.
Exactly. Just crushed a team with a seven game win streak and it's all about Tua not being their future at QB.

And I'm okay with that. Let them sleep some more on the Titans.

We are really interesting. And I'm not sure the Titans will be favored in any playoff game even as the #1. Yet, we achieved all of this w/o three superstars. All who should be healthy and injected into the AFC 1 seed. Crazy. It's really gonna be interesting to watch.
Three Super Stars... Henry, Brown, and who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back