Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They waived Sargent for Foreman?
We can't risk Sargent getting Tanny killed by missing a blitz pick up. He didn't get a ton of blitz pickup experience at Iowa with their run first offense. One thing both Foreman and Peterson bring to the table is experience in that area.

From what I recall, in his limited contributions, the burst and power from Foreman really stood out to me. Solid smart move IMO.

I can like where we are at HB with the recent signings. Foreman looked good in his carties last season and can run with some power. He and AD should be able to carry a lot of the load.

We need Julio healthy

Foreman beats people up and gets us positive yardage. AP does the same, but stretches the field laterally and should let us do some things there. McNichols is really good with receiving and draws and plays that open up the field.

Obviously not Henry, but it is a nice mix of skillsets that should fit what we do.

Foreman and AP could make a heck of a one two punch. Both are big, strong downhill runners that can pound it on opposing defenses. Both fit our identity well.
McNichols can stay in the McNichols role.

Can’t wait to see what this team looks like Sunday night. They need to keep it going!

Time for Tannehill to prove his worth, D is starting to slowly come around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back