Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last season, running back Dontrell Hilliard was out best receiver. Given the current roster and the wide receivers left in free agency, should the Titans try to sign him if he's healthy?

Sure, if something happens to Henry again we will be stuck with Kickstand and Kickstand probably wont survive more than a few games.

Tyjae is a BETTER Hilliard.
We don't know this yet. Hilliard averaged over 6 yards per carry the last two seasons on 100 carries. That's not just an anomaly. 100 carries is a decent sample size and he obviously wasn't just a backup in 2021. He also proved last year to be a good receiving back. Sharpe has some receiving production, but nothing to prove he's great at it.

Funny enough, they're both from Tulane.

Could he be the next Marshall Faulk? I guess. But for the pros/cons/cost/needs, I would have rather kept Hilliard and gone WR. Austin Ekler.

Hilliard should have been resigned before the draft. Not sure what's going on but he seemed to be getting better and better for this team.

I'm stunned he's still on the market.

With Spears, probably won't make sense to bring him back now.

Hilliard should have been resigned before the draft. Not sure what's going on but he seemed to be getting better and better for this team.

Hilliard does have 2 legs, so there’s that.

Whenever I hear the name Tyjae I always think of Souls of Mischief and walking through the halls of my high school in 1993 listening to 93 Til Infinity on my walkman.

I'd imagine we keep 4 RBs. It should be Henry, Spears, Haskins, and Hillard.

Haskins needs to be cut. He brings absolutely nothing to this team. Chestnut was/is way better than that bum. Only reason why he was kept over UDFA Chestnut was because he was a 4th round pick.

Didn't know there was so much love for Hilliard.

While he had a couple of decent plays here and there as a back up RB, he wasn't anything special...

I guess there's not much expectations from a backup RB when Henry is the star of the team... But could def do better than Hilliard. Could do worse too, I reckon.

Haskins needs to be cut. He brings absolutely nothing to this team. Chestnut was/is way better than that bum. Only reason why he was kept over UDFA Chestnut was because he was a 4th round pick.
Agree entirely. There are so many solid RB available in FA that are far better than Haskins.

I know, everyone’s favorite, but I think he was really good on ST. Not as a returner.

Didn't know there was so much love for Hilliard.

While he had a couple of decent plays here and there as a back up RB, he wasn't anything special...

I guess there's not much expectations from a backup RB when Henry is the star of the team... But could def do better than Hilliard. Could do worse too, I reckon.
His couple plays are still well above an beyond every backup RB the titans have had in a decade outside Foreman and while Henry was 2nd fiddle to Murray.

Haskins was very good on special teams, which as we know, is a golden ticket on the Titans.

We usually carry a FB. Do we still have the undrafted guy from LSU? It's looking like Haskins was a waste of a pick. Hope Spears doesn't follow in the same footsteps as him and Darrington Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back