Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Kraft is willing to give all power and control to Vrabel like he wanted here in Tennessee.. I have a feeling Kraft will say no also. Win a few SBs then ask for more power.

Wonder if Kraft is willing to give all power and control to Vrabel like he wanted here in Tennessee.. I have a feeling Kraft will say no also. Win a few SBs then ask for more power.
I'm sure why do you think Vrabel forced his way out? Stay in Tennessee with nothing you want or go back to NE, everyone loves you and you get full control over the franchise you played for. Vrabel is a man child.

I'm sure why do you think Vrabel forced his way out? Stay in Tennessee with nothing you want or go back to NE, everyone loves you and you get full control over the franchise you played for. Vrabel is a man child.
That mullet dude on mcafee absolutely lost his load all over the studio when Vrabel was fired because he’s a NE fan.

NE played us...if we approached them about a trade for Vrabel they knew we were moving on. Vrabel loves NE, they probably knew Belichick was out...they stayed the course, we fired Vrabel and 2 days later Belichick is gone..they get Vrabel without giving up picks

NE played us...if we approached them about a trade for Vrabel they knew we were moving on. Vrabel loves NE, they probably knew Belichick was out...they stayed the course, we fired Vrabel and 2 days later Belichick is gone..they get Vrabel without giving up picks

How do you know Vrabel didn't force his way out? Why would he want the team he is interested in coaching giving up draft capital?

No they didn't

Y'all got played by a NE journo who made you think there would be a trade

NE played us so hard, they could have had Vrabel for free but hired Mayo instead. Doesn't even sound like the interviewed Vrabel. The played us so hard, they actually played themselves!! Maybe don't believe everything you hear in the media. It's like MLB batting average... 300 and you're in the Hall of Fame.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back