Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE played us so hard, they could have had Vrabel for free but hired Mayo instead. Doesn't even sound like the interviewed Vrabel. The played us so hard, they actually played themselves!! Maybe don't believe everything you hear in the media. It's like MLB batting average... 300 and you're in the Hall of Fame.

giphy.gif

Doesn’t even make sense. They played us? How? The rumors turn out to not be true and Vrabel got himself fired by being stubborn. It was never about NE. They never had any intention of hiring Vrabel. There was never a trade. Believing the mythical reports and speculation may have played some fans. But not the Titans Org.

But Vrabel is well respected

what if he doesn’t get a HC job this season

It’s clear to anyone paying attention he is well respected. Please don’t make me post the 100s of articles proclaiming it. You might not respect him but he is highly respected.

What if doesn’t want one right now? Looks like he screwed up. He might be a little pissed off. Still lots of jobs out there. Hell, he could go to Alabama.

elieving the mythical reports and speculation may have played some fans. But not the Titans Org.
i think amy absolutely got played by them to an extent. maybe that isn't the end reason she fired him but she definitely was in her feelings about the HoF induction and situation in general.

i think amy absolutely got played by them to an extent. maybe that isn't the end reason she fired him but she definitely was in her feelings about the HoF induction and situation in general.

Until I here her say that I’m not believing any of those media reports about this whole situation.

Until I here her say that I’m not believing any of those media reports about this whole situation.
well she wont even talk to reporters so im not sure how you'd ever get any real information out of her. and the reporters for that article you are mentioning got all the info from the people around amy.

well she wont even talk to reporters so im not sure how you'd ever get any real information out of her. and the reporters for that article you are mentioning got all the info from the people around amy.

So I’m choosing to ignore all the reporting because they were all wrong. Wrong.

There may have been another team, but it wasn’t the Pats.

Doesn’t even make sense. They played us? How? The rumors turn out to not be true and Vrabel got himself fired by being stubborn. It was never about NE. They never had any intention of hiring Vrabel. There was never a trade. Believing the mythical reports and speculation may have played some fans. But not the Titans Org.
What??? Dude... :sarcasm:

AAS did say that they did have discussions about trading Vrabel, but it was going to be too complicated.... we don't know if those were just internal discussions or actually with another team.

Ongoing theme for years now.

Member how many teams were going to trade for Henry?

Its disappointing the same goons never learn their lesson or have any repercussions for their BS “reporting”

But Vrabel is well respected

what if he doesn’t get a HC job this season

People here thought multiple teams wanted him and we could start a bidding war for a trade.

Which of course we couldn't since you don't actually trade coaches. The compensation is a bribe to let the coach out of his contract

Ongoing theme for years now.

Member how many teams were going to trade for Henry?

Its disappointing the same goons never learn their lesson or have any repercussions for their BS “reporting”

The trouble is all these new fan sites where someone speculating something, or says they heard something, then other sites report it as "rumors"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back