Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid is a RB playing WR, allow yourself to dream Hammer

I think Ocho is shooting high personally but I can see 1300 from AJ if he stays healthy
I would be on board with that if he had a camp to condition and fine tune his skills. Year 2 to be stunted by everything going on.

I would be on board with that if he had a camp to condition and fine tune his skills. Year 2 to be stunted by everything going on.
Yea but this dude is electric with the ball, wont take many targets to average 80 yards a game

The real challenge he faces is not being a rookie now and ppl knowing they have to account for him at all times

And we need some other WR/TE threats to require enough coverage so DC’s can’t key on AJB and take him out of the game”.

This kid is a RB playing WR, allow yourself to dream Hammer

I think Ocho is shooting high personally but I can see 1300 from AJ if he stays healthy

I really like AJ, and I am optimistic ................. but I have gotten my hopes up SOOOOOOO many times that it scares me when I get like that lol

Would be nice if the former player who made this prediction was on the opposite side of him taking off all the coverage he'll demand this upcoming season.

I won't predict stats for AJ, because I don't get into the stat prediction, but I think he'll duplicate what he did last season. He's on the radar and just his presence on the field is going to help out this offense. I'm so impressed with AJ.

I think he will regress statistically, but not because he is playing any worse.

For one, he was just crazy efficient last year. That isn't likely to last.

For another, he will be getting the big boy attention this year. He pretty much didn't do jack in the playoffs when he was getting serious attention.

Now, that attention should open things up more for guys like Davis, Smith, and hump. I'd expect to see increases in THIER numbers, not browns.

Smith is the guy I want to see break out. He is just such a talented pass catcher. We need to use him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back