Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do teams make it to the superbowl, win it, and still keep their coaches? On the other hand, our coaches leave every other year.
Agree it seems unjust. They should make all coaches who make the playoffs not eligible for interview until the conclusion of the SuperBowl. Makes it fair for all post season teams.

I still don't know why Art was such the hot commodity for a HC job? Without the beast mode production of Henry killing defenses Art was...meh. Out of all the OCs in the league Eric Bieniemy would seem to be the better OC between him and Art. Well, hope our next hire is good, we don't have another 5 years of this kind of dominate running king Henry is doing.

I still don't know why Art was such the hot commodity for a HC job? Without the beast mode production of Henry killing defenses Art was...meh. Out of all the OCs in the league Eric Bieniemy would seem to be the better OC between him and Art. Well, hope our next hire is good, we don't have another 5 years of this kind of dominate running king Henry is doing.
I agree, but I am glad.

Our last 2 OCs have become HCs. That is a good selling point for any aspiring good coach.

? They were 4-2 in games where Henry averaged less that 4 ypc and averaged 25.3 ppg in such games.

Bieniemy is overrated just like Nagy was when he was the chiefs oc

So much for this guys sucking and not having to worry about him getting poached for a head coaching job...lol

A lot of you guys got your wish, Arthur is gone. Let’s see if he is as easily replaced with someone better as some of you guys on here seemed to think.

So much for this guys sucking and not having to worry about him getting poached for a head coaching job...lol

A lot of you guys got your wish, Arthur is gone. Let’s see if he is as easily replaced with someone better as some of you guys on here seemed to think.

i would hope the next guy can call "handoff to henry" and "play action to AJ"

if not then JRob is a fucking fool

an improvement would be "henry stay out there for 3rd down"

Soooo let me see if I understand you correctly... Art Smith is only good because of Henry, but Eric Beiniemy gets all the credit even though he has a generational talent at QB in Mahomes and is running an offense created by an offensive genius. Is that what you just said?

Bieniemy has lots of off field baggage as well.

We aren’t going to have any trouble getting just about any aspiring OC to take this job. Too much talent to work with,

Last edited by a moderator:
i would hope the next guy can call "handoff to henry" and "play action to AJ"

if not then JRob is a ****ing fool

an improvement would be "henry stay out there for 3rd down"

I watched our playoff GAME with some buddies of mine that are Ravens fans, they couldn't believe how many times they took Henry out of game on 3rd down. 3rd and short situations even.

It was Art’s choice to leave and I wish him every success. However, I have always believed that every changeover is a chance to improve. If the proper analysis is done and a wise choice is made, then we can upgrade - with any coach we need to replace. There is ALWAYS someone better out there. JR needs to go find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back