Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis and Hopkins definitely appear to be on the same page. If a healthy Tanny started this game I have a hunch we'd be looking a 3-3 score at this point. Levis needs to be allowed to develop, there will be some lumps to take but it'd make more sense to get him experience than playing a washed up QB who won't be a part of the team in 2024.

The line is holding up compared to earlier this season. How much is because NPF in for Dillard and how much because Levis being mobile?

Although it’s only one game, Levis seems to be the answer and someone we can build around.

Levis and Hopkins definitely appear to be on the same page. If a healthy Tanny started this game I have a hunch we'd be looking a 3-3 score at this point. Levis needs to be allowed to develop, there will be some lumps to take but it'd make more sense to get him experience than playing a washed up QB who won't be a part of the team in 2024.
your hate dont make reality

ol looks better with a QB that gets rid of ball and can at least move in pocket

dont think they are better but getting rid of rock helps a lot
The youth factor. Vrabel may have been forced into a corner to figure out something between a squirrel and a rocking chair is the right mixture, but forced to discover it nonetheless in spite of his deepest squirrel in a rocking chair desires.

Is this the same OL? Levis is looking better than Tannehill back there...we need to stick with Levis, Tannehill traded to Atlanta tomorrow morning

I wonder if atl would go for this. Ridder is terrible and realistically with even average qb play they should win the div.
I couldn't do it. Moving Tany would be too unethical, like selling an 85 Camaro with 600,000 miles on it and saying it has action left in it.

Couldn't trade squirrel either. That would be like offering a one year old Nissan Leaf and saying it's a good deal on gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back