Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis has shown me more in this few drives than Malik has in his career here. Malik needs to retire and be happy he got to see an NFL field.

I wasn't a fan of Levis in the draft but I really hope we keep him out there for the rest of the season.

He definitely has the physical gifts

If you ask me, Levis = rest of year starter and see what the kid has to offer. We are still running stupid short routes on 3rd downs, but he seems to be poised and willing to stay in a collapsing pocket.

We still may not know if Levis IS the answer but I think most of us know it isn’t going to be Willis. Wish him the best but he just isn’t the answer as the franchise QB. Levis still has a chance - keep throwing him out there. No more Tanny - that ship has sailed.
Sorry but id take a healthy Tanny throwing Left handed over these 2.

If you ask me, Levis = rest of year starter and see what the kid has to offer. We are still running stupid short routes on 3rd downs, but he seems to be poised and willing to stay in a collapsing pocket.
Kentucky gave him plenty of practice to hone his skills in this part of the game.

Gonna say it already levis is smoking willis. His pocket presence is next level to malik. Plus what a way to score your 1st reg season td.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back