Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigtitan53279 said:
i didnt need to. look at his stats. all of his 100 yard games he had a run of at least 21 yards(a few were over 40). in ten of the games this year he had an YPC of 3.7 or less, all of which he didnt have a run of 25 yards or more.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/494527/gamelogs/2005

my point about parker is you will never have a consisent running game with him. he's a great change of pace back, and is good for a big gain or two a game, but he wont be someone you can give the ball to 25 times a game. sounds exactly like chris brown.

Interesting. The Steelers win the SB with Parker as their main guy and yet he isn't good enough? Bettis had 110 carries for 368 yards for a 3.3 YPC average. Parker had 225 carries for 1200 yards and a 4.7 YPC average. Sounds to me like what we need is a big physical guy like Bettis who can handle about 1/3 of the carries that we can put in on short yardage and to help move the chains late in the game. The combination of Henry and Brown could work IMO if our OL was better and our defense could keep the game close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back