Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current: Beau Brinkley

Former: Carl Pickens
oh Carl Pickens. he fits very well with:
Randy Moss, Yancey Thigpen, David Givens, and I'm sure more.

hard to believe the success rate the Titans have had with WR that were good with other teams before us, and how we found success out of "superstars" like Justin Gage and Nate Washington.

hard to believe the success rate the Titans have had with WR that were good with other teams before us, and how we found success out of "superstars" like Justin Gage and Nate Washington.
Nate was a warrior for us, he deserves better than that. Not a superstar of course but I loved his determination while playing for a stalled small market team in purgatory.

Nate was a warrior for us, he deserves better than that. Not a superstar of course but I loved his determination while playing for a stalled small market team in purgatory.
I agree. Loved Washington on the team. Just pointing out when he left Pittsburgh, expectations for him couldn't have been all that high. he had a reputation of dropping the ball and really only came off as a deep threat. He surpassed all expectations by leaps and bounds. Seriously, one of the best WR the Titans (not franchise) have had.

Ahhhhhh yes. Dont forget more recently Andre Johnson and Eric Decker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back