Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
who are your favorite titans.they can be past or present.mines is first pacman jones,keith bulluck,steve mcnair,and jevon kearse

I am assuming Oilers count as well.

Warren Moon, Ernest Givens (eletric slide), Bruce Matthews, Haywood Jeffries, Lorenzo White, Blaine Bishop, Chris Dishman, Bo Orlando.

Steve McNair, Samari Rolle, DMase, Jevon Kearse, Reynaldo Hill, Chris Brown, Andre Woolfolk, Keith Bulluck, Brandon Jones, Ben Troupe, Troy Fleming, Antwan Odom, Randy Starks, Tyrone Calico, Jarrett Payton.

I got a lot.

This won't be a popular choice, and it's probably his last game this week, but I've always liked Rocky Boiman. Goes back to watching him in training camp one year and seeing how hard he worked. He tipped a pass that could've been picked off, but dropped to the ground and he immediately went down and did 10 or 15 push ups. Definitely not the most skilled guy we've had at LB, but likeable nonetheless.

Broken Record said:
He tipped a pass that could've been picked off, but dropped to the ground and he immediately went down and did 10 or 15 push ups. Definitely not the most skilled guy we've had at LB, but likeable nonetheless.
Calico did the same thing for every dropped pass. I think Guiness called him last week to check and see how close he might be to the record.

The run and shoot was fun to watch, so Warren Moon gets my pick there.

I also thought Blaine Bishop had a cool name and was fun to watch.

Randall Godfrey was the man, I always liked Samari Rolle too. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Eddie George and my favorite titan ever...Carl Pickens! jk

user44 said:
Randall Godfrey was the man, I always liked Samari Rolle too. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Eddie George and my favorite titan ever...Carl Pickens! jk
Your right about Godfrey. He was a bad Mo Fo. I liked Blain Bishop too. My all time Fav would probably still be Eddie back in the good ol' days. Man, he used to hammer guys, get up, and get in the guys face and let him know he's comin' back. He was a leader and we were better because of it.

rcarie said:
My all time Fav would probably still be Eddie back in the good ol' days.

Yeah, the way Eddie left soured alot of folks on him, but he carried this team for many years when everybody was keying on him.

I was going to name my first born Eddie George until the contract game...but he's still one my favorites ever. Loved Kearse when he was here.
Frank Wychek. KB, Bishop, Mase, Bruce the Matthews, and of course, good ole' #9...IMO, he's our Favre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back