Alan Pinkett
Alonzo Highsmith
Lorenzo White
Haywood Jeffries
Drew Hill
Ernest Givens
Curtis Duncan
Gary Brown
Webster Slaughter (mostly with the browns though)
Bubba Mcdowell
Daryll Lewis
Eugene Seale (special teams monster)

Titans greats:
All of the ones you guys mentioned earlier of course and...
Jason Fisk
Lorenzo Neal

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
You might have already known the latter there but it's obvious that you don't know what you are talking about in regards to Oilers/Titans. Bud Adams is not Art Modell and
Art Modell is not Bud Adams.

I know what happened here.

know what happened here. Its the TENNhead hicks in the sticks that are clueless.

Take that to the smack forum. That's what it's there for. I went through alot of trouble to put that informative, well thought out, respectful post together. Honestly, you weren't worth it because I knew in my heart of hearts that you knew better. I knew that you were only popping in to "stir the pot" and your only intention was to annoy and/or inflame.

Well buddy I looked it up (only to post proof) and I am right.
So is everyone else that posted to the effect that you were wrong.
Earl Campbell is still alive, so if he weighed in on how wrong it was when our franchise moved and later renamed and his record is a Houston Texans record now or whatever it is you are alledging. Earl would recognize that:
#1 There are rednecks or hicks wherever you go. Even in Tyler, TX.
#2 Overalls does not know what he is talking about.

Now please just leave it at that. We don't need a troll smacking up our board. This thread was started by our newest member and I'd hate for it to be moved because you have a cow chip on your shoulder over winning the Bush Bowl.

Happy New Year Overalls and please let this be the year you get past the fact that Bud Adams moved his team to Music City, Tennessee.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Earl Campbell is still alive, so if he weighed in on how wrong it was when our franchise moved and later renamed and his record is a Houston Texans record now or whatever it is you are alledging. Earl would recognize that:
#1 There are rednecks or hicks wherever you go. Even in Tyler, TX.
#2 Overalls does not know what he is talking about.

Now please just leave it at that. We don't need a troll smacking up our board. This thread was started by our newest member and I'd hate for it to be moved because you have a cow chip on your shoulder over winning the Bush Bowl.

Happy New Year Overalls and please let this be the year you get past the fact that Bud Adams moved his team to Music City, Tennessee.

I did not say that Earl considers himself to be a Houston Texan. He considers himself to be a HOUSTON Oiler and does not want to have anything to do with the Titans.

The post after yours is not worth the effort.

Lamont Thompson
Tank Williams
Keith Bulluck
Reynaldo Hill
Adam 'Pacman' Jones
Tony 'T Beck' Beckham (I'm gonna miss you)
Drew Bennett
Randy Starks
Otis Leverette

Thompson was not even one of the top 8 safties on the Bungles when Fisher picked him up off the waiver wire, and the Titans were deep on the list at that time. Yeah hes an all time great all right. - sheeze do you even watch the games?

GoT said:
Thompson was not even one of the top 8 safties on the Bungles when Fisher picked him up off the waiver wire, and the Titans were deep on the list at that time. Yeah hes an all time great all right. - sheeze do you even watch the games?

I attended each and every game.

Well it's clear he doesn't know his earhole from an oreo, but I saw one thought from him earlier that jived. One out of three ain't bad, I guess. Maybe if you're Peyton Manning, I reckon'.

GoT, ask him about the Miaimi game in 2004. Road opener...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back