Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RollTide said:
ESPN just did a brief piece on how hard it is to make a decision about a QB. The bust factor etc. There were several quotes from some coaches and fisher said this..paraphrase..."the coach likes one guy, the GM another and the other coaches and scouts want you to draft someone else". ..

Does this mean that all these guys are on a different page? Chow likes lienart, fisher likes young and reese likes cutler?
I would not be shocked if Reese and Adams liking Young. Chow and Fisher Leinart. Guess who wins that one?

TitanJeff said:
I would not be shocked if Reese and Adams liking Young. Chow and Fisher Leinart. Guess who wins that one?
reese and adams would win it haha, but i hope that fisher likes young and same with chow, because having vince at qb will let us do so many more plays, which would make us a much more dangerous team to play

Very interesting reading but we simply cant believe anything Fisher, Reese or anyone else is saying. Making it sound like they all have different opinons keeps everyone guessing. What Coach Fisher said may or may not be true we will probably never know for sure who liked which qb.

unless they tell us, but does the coach really have that much of a say in who we are going to get, or does he address where we need someone else like the problem areas for our team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back