Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Taylor goes 61 lol.

Don't care for Baun. OLB is not a need for us.

considering Vic Beasley is on a 1 year deal - the phrase "not a need" doesn't hold water here..... and that's even if Vic plays OLB, as we are still missing an End, and there's only two good, to average guys on the line right now.... Simmons and Jones.

Considering we will sign Clowney, my first pick would be Jeremy Chinn S. I wouldn't go DL simply because Simmons is Casey's replacement....and an upgrade because Casey is definitely at the end stage of his career. We can easily add quality at DL in the second round, and OL in the 3rd.

Considering we will sign Clowney, my first pick would be Jeremy Chinn S. I wouldn't go DL simply because Simmons is Casey's replacement....and an upgrade because Casey is definitely at the end stage of his career. We can easily add quality at DL in the second round, and OL in the 3rd.

So if Simmons replaces Casey, then who replaces Simmons?

And would Chinn play CB for us?

Are you suggesting Casey and Simmons are not replaceable?

I think we will need the off season play out to answer all the questions.

No. I'm saying that Casey and Simmons were both starters. Simmons can take a bigger role, but can't replace Casey unless we clone him. Which would be sweet, but not likely.

This would rock my world:

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 29: Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 29: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 29: Ben Bartch, OT/OG, St. John's (MN) (A+)
Round 5 Pick 28: Kindle Vildor, CB, Ga. Southern (A+)
Round 7 Pick 10: Quez Watkins, WR, So. Miss (A+)
Round 7 Pick 23: Rodrigo Blankenship, K, Georgia (A+)
Round 7 Pick 29: Javelin Guidry, CB, Utah (B+)

Ive seen Blankenship on a lot of these lists in here. Whats the hype?

Sweet name though, maybe thats the drawcard?

Ive seen Blankenship on a lot of these lists in here. Whats the hype?

Sweet name though, maybe thats the drawcard?

Blankenship has been perfect from inside 40 yards this season and is 24-for-28 overall. Only 12 of his 76 kickoffs have been returned this season. He was also a first-team selection on the 2019 PFF All-American Team.

Blankenship was the nation’s highest-graded kicker, and it wasn’t even close. He was a perfect 43-for-43 on extra points and nailed 85.7% of his field goals in 2019. The Georgia kicker known for wearing the specs was accurate even from long distance, hitting three-of-four from 50-plus yards and 11-of-15 from 40-plus.

Blankenship has been perfect from inside 40 yards this season and is 24-for-28 overall. Only 12 of his 76 kickoffs have been returned this season. He was also a first-team selection on the 2019 PFF All-American Team.

Blankenship was the nation’s highest-graded kicker, and it wasn’t even close. He was a perfect 43-for-43 on extra points and nailed 85.7% of his field goals in 2019. The Georgia kicker known for wearing the specs was accurate even from long distance, hitting three-of-four from 50-plus yards and 11-of-15 from 40-plus.
Sounds a lot like Roberto Aguayo.

Any rosterable NFL kicker needs to be money from inside 40. They make their money outside 40, especially 45+. That's why Aguayo didn't last long.

I'm all for bringing in a kicker in the 6th or 7th round though. We need legitimate competition at the position, regardless of who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back