Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Pacman's maturing a little. I expect to see him in the pro bowl either next season or in 2008. Most likely not as a CB, but a KR/PR. He will go down as one of the best kick returners of all time. :brow:

bulluck4dMVP said:
i love it

the kid is a stud

and will be a star
i agree 100%, if he can keep his head on straight and distance himself from all the outside interfernce Skys The Limit for Pac.

:brow: now Lets Get that 1st INT this yr lol

It is obvious Pacman has a tremendous amount of talent. If he can keep his head on straight and improve his technique he could truly be a shut down CB, a great return guy and be well worth his #6 pick. Cross your fingers.

Soxcat said:
It is obvious Pacman has a tremendous amount of talent. If he can keep his head on straight and improve his technique he could truly be a shut down CB, a great return guy and be well worth his #6 pick. Cross your fingers.

I wonder if Pacman does become a great Corner if he will be used on PR/KR.

Soxcat said:
fingerscrossed.gif

Gunny said:
I wonder if Pacman does become a great Corner if he will be used on PR/KR.

good question. roby can be outstanding on kick returns and we saw that last year. im hearing finnegan is real good @ doing both. i know thompson can return punts. who knows though...

Im proud of Pac! Im a big supporter of Pac but i was dissappointed in the excuse filled article that came out lastweek. Hopefully Fisher is right about him being more focused. We all know that Fisher is looking through a rose colored window when it comes to his PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back