Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I got Alfred morris Kenny stills and alshon Jeffery, alshons lived there so far but I don't know about not having cutler, who would you go. I got morris in now, maybe ill start him instead of chris Johnson and itd be between stills Jeffery and cj for that flex

thanks

I currently have eric decker sitting behind alshon Jeffery jordy nelson and wright

decker been not so hot lately and wright wit fitz is golden, if he could just get into the damn endzone!

would anyone put decker in front of any of them....with welker hurting im kinda double thinking this

Are you serious? Decker is pretty much the best FF WR out of all of those guys.

There is almost no point in starting Jordy with Rodgers out. Jeffrey and Wright are good, but Decker has Peyton, man. Even if Welker is there, Decker is a must if those are your only options.

Are you serious? Decker is pretty much the best FF WR out of all of those guys.

There is almost no point in starting Jordy with Rodgers out. Jeffrey and Wright are good, but Decker has Peyton, man. Even if Welker is there, Decker is a must if those are your only options.

decker has been widely outscored the last 4 weeks straight by all these guys.......

It's a fluke. Be happy that it has worked for you, but leaving Decker on the bench is a mistake unless you have multiple elite WRs and a dream matchup. You have neither.

Decker will have a monster game or two down the stretch. And he's never going to throw up a total did. I think maybe he got 4-5 points one game. That's certainly not good, but it's not the end of the world. Seriously, as long as Rodgers is out I would not want to start a Packers WR.

Just my opinion, but I don't see how you can ever leave Decker on the bench. Talib will be on Thomas and maybe Welker at times. Who will cover Decker? I think he has the chance to explode. Any time you have Peyton, there's a chance for some magic.

I'm starting Decker in two leagues, btw.

But knowing my bad luck with advice... Jordy will get 3 TDs.

It's a fluke. Be happy that it has worked for you, but leaving Decker on the bench is a mistake unless you have multiple elite WRs and a dream matchup. You have neither.

Decker will have a monster game or two down the stretch. And he's never going to throw up a total did. I think maybe he got 4-5 points one game. That's certainly not good, but it's not the end of the world. Seriously, as long as Rodgers is out I would not want to start a Packers WR.

Just my opinion, but I don't see how you can ever leave Decker on the bench. Talib will be on Thomas and maybe Welker at times. Who will cover Decker? I think he has the chance to explode. Any time you have Peyton, there's a chance for some magic.

I'm starting Decker in two leagues, btw.

But knowing my bad luck with advice... Jordy will get 3 TDs.

haha lets hope so...
but you know I had to go back to week 7 to find a week where decker outscored any of those guys
that doesn't sound like a fluke to me

granted that game he got 30 points....

but still I don't know whats going on but he hasn't hit double digits more than once since week 7

and nelson still getting 20 points a week with whoeverdafuk at qb for green bay now

Broncos spread the ball around so much between Moreno and their back system, welker, D Thomas, and J Thomas as well as decker. They have so many weapons to chose from. J Thomas always comes through for me for the most part as well as it seems welker is a go to guy for manning being in the slot position. I could see Decker having a break out game one of these games, very dangerous guy but with the ball going to everyone he is not going to blow anyone away stats wise like Megatron or d jax, at least that is how I see it

Well there ya go. You made the right call. I didn't see what Jordy and Jeffery ended up with, but it couldn't be any worse than Decker's 0.5...

I will likely continue rolling with him in the league I have him in though.

Broncos spread the ball around so much between Moreno and their back system, welker, D Thomas, and J Thomas as well as decker. They have so many weapons to chose from. J Thomas always comes through for me for the most part as well as it seems welker is a go to guy for manning being in the slot position. I could see Decker having a break out game one of these games, very dangerous guy but with the ball going to everyone he is not going to blow anyone away stats wise like Megatron or d jax, at least that is how I see it

yea he started the season very solid but since week 7 hes only topped 10 points once....
I hope he picks it up though, itd be nice if he started being a viable option come playoffs

That's why it's stupid to bench him IMO... especially when you don't have noticeably better options.

Like I said... it's been a total fluke Wright and Nelson have been outscoring Decker. Nelson is a must bench without Rodgers IMO. I haven't played a single Packers player since Rodgers went down, but then again I didn't draft many (and I traded away most of them way back in the season).

Decker's potential is too good to pass. He just wasn't getting enough targets. That's what happens when you throw his way. The Broncos finally realize how good the guy is.

That's why it's stupid to bench him IMO... especially when you don't have noticeably better options.

Like I said... it's been a total fluke Wright and Nelson have been outscoring Decker. Nelson is a must bench without Rodgers IMO. I haven't played a single Packers player since Rodgers went down, but then again I didn't draft many (and I traded away most of them way back in the season).

Decker's potential is too good to pass. He just wasn't getting enough targets. That's what happens when you throw his way. The Broncos finally realize how good the guy is.

I appreciate that he went off today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back