Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why it's stupid to bench him IMO... especially when you don't have noticeably better options.

Like I said... it's been a total fluke Wright and Nelson have been outscoring Decker. Nelson is a must bench without Rodgers IMO. I haven't played a single Packers player since Rodgers went down, but then again I didn't draft many (and I traded away most of them way back in the season).

Decker's potential is too good to pass. He just wasn't getting enough targets. That's what happens when you throw his way. The Broncos finally realize how good the guy is.

or they realized they didn't have Julius thomas

Julius Thomas almost killed me this week. I've been so busy that I completely forgot to monitor his status Sunday morning.

Some beat writer on the Yahoo player info thingy (on like Thursday) said "he will start Sunday against the Chiefs." What a lying douche!

So damn busy that I had to record our game, stay in the dark with my phone off and all, and didn't finish it game until like 5, so then I turn to the Broncos game and learn that Thomas did not play. Barely won my game... and I have the Seahawks to thank because my opponent had NO defense.

That's the second week in a row I didn't pay close enough attention and left Julius in my lineup. He better not miss this week.

I went from being in a great situation at TE with Julius, Cameron, and Reed to being in a horrible one with Julius and Reed not playing and Cameron sucking.

Julius Thomas almost killed me this week. I've been so busy that I completely forgot to monitor his status Sunday morning.

Some beat writer on the Yahoo player info thingy (on like Thursday) said "he will start Sunday against the Chiefs." What a lying douche!

So damn busy that I had to record our game, stay in the dark with my phone off and all, and didn't finish it game until like 5, so then I turn to the Broncos game and learn that Thomas did not play. Barely won my game... and I have the Seahawks to thank because my opponent had NO defense.

That's the second week in a row I didn't pay close enough attention and left Julius in my lineup. He better not miss this week.

I went from being in a great situation at TE with Julius, Cameron, and Reed to being in a horrible one with Julius and Reed not playing and Cameron sucking.

yea I put him back in seeing the same article you musta saw and everywhere I read said he was playing, but saw him questionable Saturday night so put in john Carlson. hope hes back for the playoffs I need him, but I guess if not deckers my guy haha

So now you're telling me you played John Carlson over Eric Decker?????

Dude... C'mon. What did Decker ever do to you?

Or did I misunderstand your post?

So now you're telling me you played John Carlson over Eric Decker?????

Dude... C'mon. What did Decker ever do to you?

Or did I misunderstand your post?

nah over Thomas haha. and decker woulda cost me 3 games if I played him....so theres that

I mean if Thomas sits then decker becomes more valuable it seems, so id start him over one of my other wr's

Gotcha.

I've spread the wealth in all my leagues equally. In one league I have D. Thomas, in another I have Welker, in another I have Decker, and in another I have J. Thomas.

I rarely if ever take two WRs from the same team... unless one can be had late in the draft.

Gotcha.

I've spread the wealth in all my leagues equally. In one league I have D. Thomas, in another I have Welker, in another I have Decker, and in another I have J. Thomas.

I rarely if ever take two WRs from the same team... unless one can be had late in the draft.

yea im with you on one player per team but when I saw Julius available in like the 14th round bam I had to pick him up....I member what peyton did for dallas clark and every other scrub te he played with and saw Julius was a physical freak I knew it was gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back