A.J HAWK STRAIGHT SWOOPING ON FOOLS

BULLUCK SIT DOWN A BEAST LB IS COMING TO TOWN

Stalking like a BEAST
icr12h.jpg

You ain't going nowhere!!
icr14w.jpg

Looking for somebody to hit
icr1bd.jpg

Look at the intensity Is this not the face of a BEAST?!!
icr2a1.jpg

ammotroop said:
Bulluck wont be sitting down, but we will be DANGEROUS at LB....
I meant sitting down as Watching a TRUE LB come in and play.

Bulluck isn't physical enough in my opinion nor does he have the attitude needed to be a fierce LB.

He doesn't have that "IT" factor he's nowhere near a BEAST.

Merriman and Ware are more BEAST than he is and they're rookies

CriticalTheory said:
Merriman and Ware are more BEAST than he is and they're rookies
and they're both SLBs. if by "BEAST" you mean someone who hits hard and thats about it then yeah, they're "BEASTS".

WLB are typically better in space and in coverage. thats bulluck. his job isnt to knock peoples heads off. its to make plays sideline to sideline. i can't think of too many big time hits derrick brookes has delivered, but in my opinion he's a beast.

hawk can do both IMO. which why i want to draft him.

Hahahahahaha...sit down bulluck and watch a TRUE lb? Bulluck being arguably the best LB in the league?......and this guy hasn't played a down against grown men?

Yeah. Real smooth.

bigtitan53279 said:
and they're both SLBs. if by "BEAST" you mean someone who hits hard and thats about it then yeah, they're "BEASTS".

WLB are typically better in space and in coverage. thats bulluck. his job isnt to knock peoples heads off. its to make plays sideline to sideline. i can't think of too many big time hits derrick brookes has delivered, but in my opinion he's a beast.

hawk can do both IMO. which why i want to draft him.
I played WLB also the role remains the same on all levels. I was sideline to sideline but a LB is a LB regardless of WILL, SAM or MIKE. I knew what my role was but I was out there to knock heads and inflict pain. :grrr:

What are LB'ers known for coverage? No

They are known for being the toughest guys on the field and knocking fools out regardless of Position.

Mr. E said:
Hahahahahaha...sit down bulluck and watch a TRUE lb? Bulluck being arguably the best LB in the league?......and this guy hasn't played a down against grown men?

Yeah. Real smooth.
Who are you?

If you don't know what I mean keep your mouth shut or ask

BEST LB in the league when '04?

He's not this year just because he's a Titan doesn't mean he's the best

KamikaZ said:
This dude is sick wit it...

I'd have no problem takin' this white boy. He straight murdering guys out there.
A Poster with some sense thats what i'm talking bout I feel he'll bring the attitude we need at the LB position.

Sorry but Bulluck brings no real "I'm gonna F you up" attitude to the position A.J will.

If i'm touting a player like this then that means he's the deal should've won the Butkus award.

Paul Poluzsny is sick with it too.

Can you imagine seeing that Fool staring down Manning man thats some realness right there.

Coming through penetrating on the colts stretch play stopping E.J for a loss or stuffing E.J on a 3rd&1.

If he's there and Reggie is gone and we pass up on him we'll ensure ourselves to another losing season.

Then watch as he goes to the Jags or somebody and serve up.

I would not be suprsied to take him. I mean, look at it, any team out there can win with a good DEFENSE, and a mediocre offense. CHICAGO, PITT, BALTIMORE (last year).

ammotroop said:
I would not be suprsied to take him. I mean, look at it, any team out there can win with a good DEFENSE, and a mediocre offense. CHICAGO, PITT, BALTIMORE (last year).
yep stay up over ther in South Korea

I would love to see a guy like Hawk on this team. I don't understand why we have to slam one of our best players to make that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back